AGIR
ACTING, TRACING A NEW
PATHOF VALUE CREATION

 

For the Aoste Group, its position as leader is a commitment. For over 40 years, the French have chosen its brands to accompany their moments of pleasure and sharing. And to live up to this trust, the Aoste Group aims to be irreproachable in terms of the taste and quality of its products, as well as on social, environmental and economic issues..


Its main challenges are simple:


To continue to provide all its consumers with the gourmet pleasure and good products that are the basis of the relationship of loyalty that it maintains with them. And, because the Group works with animals and more than 15,000 breeders, it must contribute to transforming breeding practices towards better animal welfare.


More generally, this is a huge challenge to take up, because it is a question of maintaining the company's economic dynamic, assuming its responsibility in all its territories and drastically reducing its environmental footprint.

Our 6 objectives

To succeed, we have summarized our sustainable development strategy into 6 objectives that will transform our business over the next 20 years: sustainable development with a constant model, but to choose ambitious sustainable development objectives that will lead us to evolve our entire business.

Zéro carbone en 2040
Zéro rejet en 2030
Zéro ingrédient superflu en 2030
100% emballage recyclé en 2030
100% territoires responsables
100% bien-être animal en 2040
Zéro carbone en 2040

An ambitious trajectory to 2040 on Scope 3 to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions by 60% since 2010, and for the remaining 40%, a neutralization of our residual emissions through the implementation of actions in agroforestry, forest regeneration, development of renewable energy production plants, with our livestock farmers and in all our areas of operation

Zéro carbone en 2040
Zéro rejet en 2030

An ambitious trajectory to 2025 to eradicate all polluting industrial production discharges into water, air or soil and to create circular economy loops aimed at locally reprocessing all waste from our production cycle, thus avoiding any waste of raw materials.

Zéro rejet en 2030
Zéro ingrédient superflu en 2030

An ambitious trajectory to 2025 of charcuterie products free of all superfluous ingredients to move towards products that are as tasty as ever, produced according to our historical know-how and accessible to all.

Zéro ingrédient superflu en 2030
100% emballage recyclé en 2030

An ambitious trajectory built in two stages, 100% recyclable packaging by 2025 and packaging produced from 100% recycled materials by 2040, avoiding the use of fossil raw materials.

100% emballage recyclé en 2030
100% territoires responsables

An ambitious trajectory to 2025 amplifying our approach to responsibility in all our territories where we operate, aiming to increase local well-being, diversity of talent, development of employability and local economic dynamics, and to reduce food waste of finished products.

100% territoires responsables
100% bien-être animal en 2040

Very attached to animal welfare issues, we have built several schemes for pigs and chickens. For the pig industry, an ambitious trajectory to 2040 aimed at taking into account, in permanent dialogue with specialized NGOs, all the scientific knowledge in the field of animal welfare in order to participate in the transformation of pig breeding practices in France, the transport of animals and their slaughter. Two collaboration charters accompany the evolution of French breeders, "a base charter" implemented with 15,000 breeders from 2025 and from now on "a target charter" implemented with a pilot group of breeders to develop new methods. For the chicken industry, by 2026, 100% of our chicken meat supply will come from farms and slaughterhouses that meet all the criteria of the European Chicken Commitment for our French activities. In addition, at least 20% of these volumes will be sourced from farms that also guarantee access to free range." Progress programs up to 2026 are in place with our suppliers.

100% bien-être animal en 2040