We inform you that this website (https://www.groupeaoste.com) is owned by CAMPOFRIO FOOD GROUPE FRANCE HOLDING (hereinafter also referred to as, «CFGF» or the "Entity").
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies that store and retrieve information from users when they browse through it for the purposes indicated in the "Cookies used through the website".
However, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, CFGF informs that through this Website no information or personal data are collected without first providing the necessary legal information and the consent of users where it is necessary.
The information on the personal data processed through the cookies of the Website can also be consulted through this Cookies Policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to users' devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), through their browser, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
The following types of cookies are identified based on the following classification criteria:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, it is possible to distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by CFGF and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sare those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by CFGF, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are sent from a computer or domain managed by CFGF, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will not be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of services of an advertising nature in favour of another entity).
Depending on how long they remain activated on users' devices:
- Session cookies: they are those designed to collect and store data while users access an application or web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of a service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session (for example, until you close the browser and end the visit).
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored on the user's device even when the session has ended and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. This period can range from a few minutes to several years, unless the user deletes them manually.
Depending on the purpose for which the information obtained through cookies is processed, which can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary): are those that allow the user to navigate through an application or website and the use of the different options or services that exist in them, including those that CFGF used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up the products or services, carrying out the purchase process of a product or service , manage the payment of the same, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound , enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, as an element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, CFGF has included in the Website based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the Website depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses or the region from which he accesses the service etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow CFGF track and analyse the behaviour of users who visit the Website, including quantifying the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow you to remember the choices that the user makes, to offer better and more personalized features, being able to show, if necessary, the most relevant, useful and according to their interests, such as preventing the user from continuously viewing the same advertisement.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits to manage and effectively display the advertising spaces that are incorporated into the Website, which allows the development of a specific profile to show them such advertising based on it.
- Social media cookies: these are cookies integrated into the Website regarding access to third-party websites that manage social networks. Sometimes these features come with scripts or other elements that can read, and sometimes save, cookies from those social networks on your device. These cookies may allow the personalization of advertising. Although we have no access to or control over those cookies or the data they collect, we also inform you and obtain the consent of users to install such elements.
General characteristics of the COOKIES USED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
In accordance with the different types of cookies described above, the following are the categories of cookies that can be installed on the browser and/or device of users when they browse this Website, depending on whether they are their own or those of third parties and their purposes:
Own cookies created or managed by CFGF and third-party cookies managed and managed by service providers contracted by CFGF:
1. Technical cookies (necessary)
They are those that allow you to browse the Website and use the different options or services it has. With them, CFGF it can, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify users during the session, and use security features during users' navigation. The technical cookies that this Website incorporates are exempt from the obligation to obtain the informed consent of the users in accordance with current legislation since, as indicated, they allow to provide the service requested by the user.
2. Analysis or measurement cookies
They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the different users on our Website to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use of products and / or services offered through the Website. The data processed to carry out this purpose are anonymized, that is, they do not allow the identification of users. In any case, before they are installed, the informed consent of the users is required. If the user decides not to accept the use of them, some of the functionalities of the Website will be limited.
3. Behavioural advertising cookies
They allow to store information about the behaviour of users obtained through their browsing habits. If the user consents to the installation of these cookies, the data obtained as a result of this will allow CFGF develop a specific profile about the user to show them advertising based on their browsing habits so that it is in accordance with their tastes and interests. Before they are installed, the informed consent of the users is required. If the user decides not to accept the use of them, some of the functionalities of the Website will be limited.
Third-party cookies created, managed and managed by third parties CFGF:
Logos or functions of third-party websites other than third parties may be integrated into the Website. CFGF (e.g. social media).
Sometimes these functions come with scripts or other elements that can read, and sometimes save, cookies on users' browser and/or device. These cookies can be of different types (technical or necessary that do not require the consent of the users or behavioural advertising, in which case, and although CFGF have no control over them, the consent of the users is required in advance before their installation).
Although previously CFGF ask users for their consent to install this type of cookies, we inform you that the owner of them is the one who manages their purposes and their own privacy practices. In this regard, users should refer to them to obtain more information about the use of these cookies and, where appropriate, about the processing of their personal data. By way of illustration, but not limited to, for further information, CFGF they show below a list of possible third parties that can incorporate this type of cookies in the devices and / or browsers of the users of the Website, together with the links to their cookies policies and privacy policies so that users consult all the information about it and can continue to decide regarding the processing of their information:
DETAIL OF THE COOKIES USED BY CFGF THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Below are the cookies and that this Website incorporating according to its purposes:
|Cookie name||Supplier||Purpose||Cookie typology/description||Expiration/Retention period|
|JSESSIONID||Internal||Technique||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session|
|CookieControl||Internal||Necessary||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain.||3 months|
|CookieTest||Internal||Necessary||This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box.||Session|
|rc::a||Necessary||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Session|
|rc::c||Necessary||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
|__utm.gif||Google Analytics||Analytics||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor's browser and computer.||Session|
|__utma||Internal||Analytics||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmb||Internal||Analytics||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||1 day|
|__utmbc||Internal||Analytics||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||Session|
|__utmbz||Internal||Analytics||Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months|
|Vuid||Vimeo||Analytics||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years|
Change your consent (link to the settings panel)
WAYS TO CHANGE THE CONFIGURATION OR REVOKE THE CONSENT GRANTED FOR THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
If you have allowed the installation of cookies through the cookie management and configuration system used by CFGF, you can later, at any time, delete or change your settings via the link "Change your Consent (link to the settings panel)" which is included in the previous section "Details of the cookies used by CFGF through the Website" or use the tools provided by the browser that the user has used to access and navigate this Website.
If the user decides to use the tools provided by his browser, he should take into account that, depending on the type of browser, the procedure to change the configuration or delete cookies may vary. By way of illustration, CFGF provides the direct links of the main existing browsers through which the user can, at any time, change the configuration or delete the cookies for which he has previously given his express consent:
The user must take into account that some features of the contents of the Website are only available if the installation of cookies on their devices is allowed. If the user decides not to accept or block certain cookies, depending on their purpose, this may affect, totally or partially, the normal functioning of the Website or prevent access to some services of the same.
However, if the user wishes more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, they can contact CFGF through the following address ServiceConsommateurs.GROUPEAOSTE@campofriofg.com.
When technical (necessary) cookies are installed on your device or when users expressly consent to the installation of any other type of cookies on their devices, CFGF and third parties (service providers or third parties) may collect a range of data, including the following:
- Technical details about the devices used by users, including: internet connection and/or other networks (including IP address), mobile device identifier, your operating system, browser type or other software or data from your computer or other technical details.
- Details of the use of the services of this Website including, but not limited to: metric information about when and how users use our services, traffic data, geographic location data (city and country), the date and time of the last time the user visited our website, access to the content that the user chose on his last visit to our Website.
- Data regarding the informed consent expressly given by users for the installation of cookies on their devices, including the user's consent status as proof of the consent required and given.
The Data Controller is CAMPOFRIO FOOD GROUPE FRANCE HOLDING (hereinafter also referred to as CFGF).
523 cours du 3ème Millénaire 69800 Saint-Priest
To ensure proper management in the processing of your data CFGF has appointed a Data Protection Officer, to whom you can contact for any question you need and with whom you can contact at the email address ServiceConsommateurs.GROUPEAOSTE@campofriofg.com.
Purposes of the personal data processing and legal basis
The purposes of the personal data processing are indicated in “General characteristics of the cookies used through the Website” and in “Detail of the cookies used by CFGF through the Website”. The legal basis of the processing is the user’s consent, who at any time can be managed and revoked as described in “Ways to change the configuration or revoke the consent granted for the installation of cookies”.
Recipients of the data
CFGF may share the information collected with:
- If necessary, with the competent authorities and public bodies, judges or courts, for the fulfilment of the legal obligations that may apply to CFGF in accordance with European Union law and/or applicable domestic law.
- Service providers acting on behalf of CFGF, as Data Processors, following the instructions of Sigma Europe at any moment. For example, these providers may offer analysis and measurement services, advertising personalization, technical services for the operation of the Website, services so that users can manage their consent, etc.
- Third parties outside CFGF that install cookies from their own domains or from the domains of CFGF when it is these third parties who administer and manage the purposes of such cookies and the information they collect as a result. These third parties may be, among others, the owners of the main social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube) or Google.
Transfers to third countries
The processing of the data is carried out within the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared with an adequate level of protection. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Website has third-party cookies that provide services to CFGF and that they can store and access the information they collect even outside the EEA:
Cookies of Google:
However, we remind users that they can freely choose whether or not to install cookies on their devices or browsers or, if they accept the installation of the same, change their configuration or reject them later at any time through the consent management platform used by this Website or through the mechanisms offered by the different browsers as indicated in the section “Ways to change the configuration or revoke the consent granted for the installation of cookies”.
Data retention period
The data will be processed as long as the authorizations of use granted by the users remain in force. Then, and in accordance with the data protection regulations, these data will be kept duly blocked (during the limitation period of the actions derived from said authorization) for the sole purpose of complying with the legal obligations required to CFGF and for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Exercise of rights
Users can at any time manage or revoke the consent granted in accordance with the written in the section “Ways to change the configuration or revoke the consent granted for the installation of cookies”.
Likewise, they can also exercise at any time their right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability, withdraw their consent and not be subject to automated individual decisions, including the elaboration of profiles, sending their request in writing to the Delegate of Data Protection of CFGF to the following addresses
- Postal mail: 523 cours du 3ème Millénaire 69800 Saint-Priest.
In both cases, the user must attach to his request a copy of his ID, NIF or official document that identifies him.
Users also have the right to file a claim when they deem it appropriate to safeguard their rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
We remind you that, in relation to all those cookies that belong to third parties outside of CFGF, if users want to know how to exercise the rights recognized by the regulations on data protection, they must consult the cookies and privacy policies of each of its owners. To facilitate consultation with users, we have incorporated links to the cookies and privacy policies of these third parties in the section “Third-party cookies from outside CFGF” which is incorporated in the section “General characteristics of the cookies used through the Website”.
Update of the cookies and contact policy
This Cookies Policy may vary depending on the cookies used by this Website.